Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This journal has an Open Access policy. Starting from year 2020, all articles are published under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license. You are free to copy, redistribute and modify the material, provided that you give appropriate credit to the original author/s. Please remember to share the modified material under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
Regional Journal’s full contents are hosted on Lower Silesian Digital Library. Permanent archive of journal’s issues is maintained by National Library of Poland, as indicated in publisher’s Archiving policy.
Authors working with us retain copyright over their work. They may self-archive their manuscript on any website or repository. However, we ask that they acknowledge the Publishing House of Wroclaw University of Economics and Business as the definitive source of their work, as well as the version of the record (submitted, accepted, published). There is no embargo period.
Our policy is listed on Sherpa Romeo
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. This website does not use any third party tracking and analytics software. Your data is stored by Wroclaw University of Economics and Business.